DSA Ireland Issue September 2017
Welcome to the autumn issue of the DSAI newsletter! Now that everyone is settled back in after the summer, we are delighted to update you on all the news. The most important item of course is the extended call for papers for the DSAI Annual Conference. Make sure you have your abstract in by Wednesday 11th of October. Read also about new study group convenors, consultations, calls for submissions, news, information and lots more.
Don't forget to send in items you would like to share with the DSAI community for the next newsletter - perhaps news, photos of events and new publications. Just send your news to email@example.com. Don't forget to follow the DSAI's new instagram account https://www.instagram.com/dsaireland/ and share the news widely in your network via Twitter and Facebook. Enjoy the read!
Features in this issue
- DSAI conference deadline 11th October. Submit before Wednesday
- Opening shortly: DSAI Conference Registration
- Public consultation on JCFATD review of the Irish Aid programme.
- New: DSAI Interactive platform for members
- New: Welcome to three new Study Group Convenors!
- Position Vacant: Misean Cara seek Monitoring and Results Measurement Officer
- Call for submissions to the Children's Network Research Digest
- CRN: Two further workshops in October
- Upcoming event: Global Climate Change Week Event by ASAP
- Irish Aid publishes its annual report 2016
- Other news: Citizens' Assembly on Climate Change
- DSAI courses directory and researcher database
- Send us your news