Guidelines for final paper submission
Deadline for Paper Submission: 16 November 2017
Submissions will only be possible in electronic format. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All papers must be submitted electronically as a file attachment to email@example.com
- The email must include the full title of the research paper and the full names and affiliations of all author(s). Give the full address, telephone number of the author(s) and email address for all future correspondence and amendments.
- Please submit your revised abstract and final paper in separate files.
- Final papers should be between 3,000 to 5,000 words (including references).
- Keywords: Four to six key words.
The format for the paper as follows:
- Submit in Microsoft Word format
- Page layout: margins 3cm on all sides – All text should be justified.
- Font: Times New Roman, Body of the text - Size 12, Headings – 14
- Line Spacing - single
- Referencing – Harvard style.
Alternatively you may choose to submit a PowerPoint presentation.
Two awards you might be eligible for
- DSA Ireland has established the Robert Chambers Award . This will include a bursary of €300 for the most innovative paper presented that has the potential to make a significant contribution to strengthening the empowerment of the world’s poor to achieve just and sustainable development.
- We have also established a Best Student Paper Prize , established to acknowledge the special contribution made by new researchers to the work of the Development Association of Ireland.
- Selection criteria for both awards will include theoretical and empirical significance, methodological soundness, technical competency and logical clarity.
- DSA Ireland reserves the right to reject papers that are not in line with the submission specifications / guidelines.
- At least one of the authors must be registered for the conference.
- Submitting a paper to for consideration for the Robert Chambers Award does not preclude its submission for the DSAI Best Student Paper Award